- Learn – Full fledged learning management system
- Portfolio – Student Portfolio system to support self-directed life-long learning
- CurriculumMap – Curriculum mapping, searching, and reporting
- Grades – Grading system integrating content from Learn and Portfolio
- Feedback – Educator assessment and evaluation platform
- Help – Single point of contact help desk and support articles
- Outcomes Database – Tracking and compiling student and cohort outcomes
Enables learners to assess their strengths and weaknesses using a competency framework to create and achieve specific learning objectives and work towards the development and reflection of early professional and learning goals.
Supports various aspects of digital learning and flipped classroom functionality including knowledge sharing, document repository, automated progress management, mentor oversight, video streaming, online assessment etc.
Provides students and mentors with performance dashboards and a social learning network through which students and mentors can monitor student progress, exchange messages, share documents and artifacts, and schedule meetings.